Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Poetry Corner

BE CAREFUL





May i verbally do it to you, like only i can, with the words from my lips?

If so, be careful to take in every bit i spit in small doses and sips
Before you expose yourself to what you may not be able to handle

Prepare yourself to be disturbed by undigested words

words that will linger as they settle at the bottom of your "stomach of possibility"

prepare yourself for a hypnotic trance that may linger forever

ease your mind by releasing your troublesome thoughts

allow yourself to be entrapped by my words

the words that are meant for you and no other

your are my chosen victim, or maybe im just your chosen prey

either way, grant your impulses the favor of letting me flavor your thoughts

let my words seep deeper than deep
how deep? soul deep...
so just reap what you have seemed to sow
enjoy every syllable of my truth

MAKE SURE YOU TAKE HEED
because only with caution shall i recommend you proceed!

Written  By: Junette Francis aka Bruh Ravenous

No comments:

Post a Comment